Board of Directors:
Daniel S. Ingram
– Currently employed as Naval Science Instructor at Carson City School District, Carson City, NV
– Teacher for the last 11 years.
– 24 years U.S. Navy, retired Chief Petty Officer (CPO)
Education – Ed.S degree majoring in Educational Leadership, MA.Ed degree majoring in teaching Special Education, and BS degree majoring in Computer Management Information Systems, Certified Olympic Level I Orienteering Coach.
Laurel F Wilson
– Retired Speech Pathologist
– Speech Pathologist and Special Education of individuals with developmental disabilities for the last 35 years.
Education – BA degree majoring in Speech Pathology. Certifications in Deaf Education, Special Education, Learning Disabled, Emotionally Handicapped, and Hearing Impaired.
Lesley A. Henderson
– Retired from Douglas county Assistant Clerk-Treasurer, Minden, NV
– Started off working in CPA firms for 6 years, then spent the next 26 years working for the Douglas County Finance Department, Minden, NV.
Education – BS in Agricultural Business.
Dan R. Meyer
– Currently employed as Senior Naval Science Instructor at Carson City School District, Carson City, NV
– Teacher for the last 13 years.
– 30 years U.S. Navy, retired Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)
Education – BS degree majoring Vocational Education
Leanne D. Ingram
– Currently employed as a special education teacher at Carson City School District, Carson City, NV
– Worked with developmentally disabled individuals in a variety of capacities: Teacher’s Assistant, Job Coach and Trainer, Group Home Staff
Education – MS Ed. majoring in special education, BA in Theater Arts, technical theater.